We bring to your attention 5 recipes for fitness sweets, which will make you forget about shopping sweets forever. And most importantly, it does not affect your figure in any way!
1. Useful Raphaello
Prepare your own Rafaello from natural ingredients. These delicious sweets just melt in the mouth.
• 100 g of almonds
• 100 g of walnut
• 2 bananas
• 100 g of coconut chips
The recipe is surprisingly simple, even for a beginner.
Grind in a blender walnuts, almonds and bananas. Next, we roll from the received mass balls, which are dipped in a grated coconut. (If desired, in the middle you can hide nuts of almonds). It is better to leave the hour in the cold, then put it in a cute plate and serve it to the table.
2. Useful pumpkin sweets
• 150 g of dates (with bone)
• 100 grams of cashew
• 2 tbsp. L. Coconut chips
• 1 tbsp. L. Pumpkin seeds
• 2 tbsp. L. Pumpkin puree *
• 1/3 cup large oatmeal
• 1 tsp. Cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp. Ginger powder
• a pinch of nutmeg and ground allspice pepper
* A simple recipe for pumpkin puree: bake a pumpkin cut in half in the oven until soft, separate the pulp and chop it with a blender.
Fold all the ingredients in a blender and grind to a homogeneous (desired) consistency.
Cool the mass in the refrigerator (30-40 minutes), form the balls, roll in cocoa powder.
Keep in refrigerator or freezer.
It is said that such candies are wonderful in a frozen form — just let them come to their senses for a few minutes at room temperature.
3. Home fitness sweets with strawberries
• Strawberries (can be frozen) 200 g
• Honey 1 tbsp. L. (30 g) or stevia to taste
• Cottage cheese skimmed 250 grams
• Oat flakes 1 glass (and a little more for sprinkling)
• Coconut shaving for sprinkling (a couple of tablespoons)
1. Beat the egg and, whilst continuing to beat, add honey and cottage cheese.
2. Then grind the oat flakes in a blender or coffee grinder, leave 2-3 tbsp. L. For breading, and add the rest to the cottage cheese mass. Knead a light dough.
3. Pinch off small pieces and make cakes from them.
4. Put inwards over the whole strawberry.
5. Roll into balls (so that the dough does not stick, moisten your hands beforehand).
6. Throw them in boiling water and after they come up, cook for 3 minutes. Catch a noisy. Roll in a mixture of ground flakes and coconut chips.
7. When serving decorate with strawberries.
4. Useful fitness candy
• 200 g oatmeal
• 50 g of nuts (we have walnuts)
• 100 g of dried apricots (or dates)
• 20 g of honey
• 20 g of olive oil
1. Grind the nuts and dried apricots.
2. Mixing. We add flakes, honey and butter to them. Thoroughly mix.
3. We form the balls and send them to the oven preheated to 180-200 degrees until the candies turn golden. An average of 15-20 minutes, but it all depends on the oven and the size of the candy.