0.5 kg of ground beef;
1 package of bacon;
1/4 cup of onion, diced;
1/4 cup chopped parsley;
1/4 cup chopped mushrooms;
1 tbsp. L. Sahara;
1 tbsp. L. Spicy ketchup;
1 tsp. Soy sauce;
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (if any);
1/4 cup of breading;
1 bottle of BBQ sauce.
1. Prepare the coals in the brazier or preheat the oven to 220 ° C.
2. At the cleared bulb it is necessary to cut off the top and bottom parts. Then cut it in half and stripped the layers, putting off the biggest for future balls. What remains, cut into cubes.
3. Mix the ground beef and diced onion, parsley, mushrooms, sugar, seasoning and breading in a large bowl. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients.
4. Make meatballs of this size to fit the cooked halves of onions. And make the workpiece balls.
5. After that, wrap the workpiece with three slices of bacon. Fix the bacon with toothpicks so that it does not turn around during cooking.
6. Bake the dish at 220 ° C for 40 minutes. Then field the sauce for a barbecue and bake for another 5 minutes.